Please post comments - it cheers us up no end when we are stuck in a swamp surrounded by crocs!
To Post - Go to bottom of blog and click on "comments" - Enter your comment - Click "Select Profile" - From drop down menu select "Name/URL" - Enter your name in Name box - Put nothing in URL box - Select "Continue" - Select "Publish"





Sunday 2 February 2014

Just a brief post and no photos whilst in transit. Currently sitting in Glasgow airport using my 30 minutes of free WiFi generously provided by the airport. Have just ordered breakfast when one of the 4 people working behind the counter eventually condescended to serve me, it's bucketing rain, it has just been announced that the flight has been delayed and Sandra has let me know that the beautiful Sydney weather is expected to break on Tuesday - I get there late on Monday night! Apart from all that things are fine and I am  glad to finally be on the move.

Mind you moving is difficult with the weight of my luggage - I managed the full 30k - including a range of extra requests from Sandra e.g. piles of material for her to make clothes, a TENS machine to help with her broken ankle pain management, snorkelling equipment and, a nice one this, a paint scraper and a pack of Stanley knife blades.

Next post should be from Sydney unless I get an opportunity during my 80 minute stopover in Dubai.




No comments:

Post a Comment