Please post comments - it cheers us up no end when we are stuck in a swamp surrounded by crocs!
To Post - Go to bottom of blog and click on "comments" - Enter your comment - Click "Select Profile" - From drop down menu select "Name/URL" - Enter your name in Name box - Put nothing in URL box - Select "Continue" - Select "Publish"





Tuesday 4 August 2009

In the beginning ......

In January 2010 Sandra and I (the good looking couple in the photo) are planning a "gap year" in Australia. We thought it might be a good idea to set up a blog so that we can stay in touch with friends and family as we circumnavigate Australia in our 4 wheel drive.

Never having done this before, a search on Google got me to a site offering a free blog so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm still groping around in the dark but it looks as if I might be getting somewhere - I wonder if this will publish?

1 comment:

  1. Have arranged leave from work from July to September inclusive so that Stretch and I can join in the trek down the west coast. Yet to decide whether to ship the vehicle to Darwin and fly there ourselves or bite the bullet and drive all the way. Wouldn't be surprised if it was cheaper to fly but calculations must be done to find out.
    No camper trailer has been found yet but we scan the 2nd hand websites every week. No doubt something will turn up - can't see James & Sandra in a backpacking tent.

    ReplyDelete